Amazing Facts has employment and volunteer opportunities for those called by God to be a part of His end-time work of sharing the gospel and the three angels' messages with the world. Please check back regularly for new listings.
Although Amazing Facts is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its employment policies and practices on the basis of race, national origin, gender, color, age, marital status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law, it is a religious association and a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The employment practices reflect religious preferences and therefore hires only Seventh-day Adventist Church members in good standing.
We are looking for you, if you are a detailed-oriented, graphic design professional, passionate about design with a desire to share your faith with others. You will perform a variety of tasks. Knowledge and understanding of doctrinal stance on a variety of Christian subjects specific to the Seventh-day Adventist church. Work without corruption and extortion, and obeying the teachings of the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy. Having a pure life, practicing godliness, knowledge of God, diligence, faith, temperance, patience, brotherly kindness, and charity.
Qualifications Required skills:
- Hands on experience of tools such as Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe InDesign CC, and Adobe Illustrator CC
- Understanding of design principles
- Degree in Web design/Graphic Design/Visual Communications or commensurate experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Education & Experience:
Associates degree with minimum 2 years experience or Bachelor's degree with minimum 1 years experience.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Determine proportion, arrangement and flow of textual, illustrative and other content, arranging layout based upon knowledge of design, layout and typographic communication concepts.
- Work with template design framework when applicable in order to reduce unnecessary complexity and time spent in order to meet time-to-market goals.
- Communicate directly and proficiently with press production to ensure quality output.
- Design and develop creative solutions that are unique and high quality.
- Keep up-to-date on design trends among similar organizations.
- Be a team player and collaborator — especially in terms of decision-making.
- Articulate and demonstrate new ideas.
- Demonstrate effective verbal skills while developing constructive relationships with colleagues and cross-discipline team members.
- Utilize current and new programs to maximize efficiencies.